Vegetable Pasta Sauce Recipe
This is such a simple, yet delicious recipe anyone can make.
Weather you’re looking for a regular meaty Pasta Recipe (just add meat), or you are looking for a Vegetarian Pasta Sauce Recipe;
This recipe will make your tummy happy…
Basically for this you can use almost any veggies you already have…
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large garlic, clove (or 2 small ones)
- 1 small eggplant
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper (any color is fine)
- 1 bottle of tomato sauce ( 24 oz)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor blend the onion, garlic, peppers and eggplant until finely chopped. Shred the carrots. Heat a large pot and add 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Then add all the vegetables. Saute for a good 5 or 8 minutes, or until buy xanax online australia they are soft. Next add the diced tomato. On medium heat, allow the tomato to break down and cook for another 5 minutes.
- All the vegetables should have turned into a “big mushy” type of consistency. Now pour the tomato sauce and half of that of hot water. This part really is more of a personal taste. Some folks like their tomato sauce a little more saucy than others.
- Season with salt and pepper and lower the heat. Let it simmer for 40 minutes, stirring every 8 minutes or so.
- Check your seasoning. If you added more water you may need to add an extra Tbsp of Italian seasoning or even salt. Once it’s done cooking, you may want to add the Parmesan cheese at this point. Stir again.
- Serve over hot noodles and garnish with shredded basil leaves.
21 Mouth Watering Mexican Recipes
As the colder weather makes us spend more time indoors, I seem to run out of ideas for new dinners. I love finding recipes to include in round-up posts because not only does it give me many new ideas, but it helps you as well! It’s a Win-Win!
Need some meal planning inspiration? Here are 21 Mouth Watering Mexican Recipes that we can all add to our dinner list. Enjoy!
20 Cupcake Recipes you’ll fall in love with…
The baking season is here! I’ve rounded up 20 delicious cupcake recipes just for you. If you are a budget conscious shopper, I’m sure you know that November – December is the best time to stock up on baking necessities like flour and sugar. So get your pantry ready to create a whole lot of yummy goodness. [Read more…]
Star Wars Crafts, Snacks, and Activities
May the Force be with you… Are you a huge Star Wars fan, or maybe your child? Check out these awesome Star Wars Crafts, Snacks, and Activities. From crafts, snacks, activities and more, your kids can have tons of fun enjoying these Star Wars ideas. [Read more…]
Recipe for the Cutest Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Cookies
Are you looking for snack ideas to serve at your Fall festival or Halloween party? The perfect option is Recipe for the Cutest Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Cookies! Super easy step-by-step pictures for delicious sugar cookies and royal icing recipes. Make Disney theme Halloween and Thanksgiving day cookies everyone will love! We made these last year and I am excited to make them this year for Halloween, Thanksgiving and give them a special twist for Christmas!
Do you have a creative world builder at home?
These Minecraft snacks, crafts and activities will make you THE coolest parent ever!
Be prepared because having that title means everyone wants to hang out at your diflucan online pharmacy house. Enjoy!
- Minecraft Target Practice
- Toilet Roll Creeper
- Minecraft Creeper Treats
- DIY Minecraft Chest
- Coloring Pages
- Mine Craft Free Printables
- Calendar Cards and Notebooks
- Minecraft Birthday Party Ideas
- Cardboard Minecraft Sword
- Minecraft Creeper Tshirt
- Gameband for Minecraft
- Nerf Gun Target
- Creeper Lanterns
- Minecraft Apron
- Minecraft Snowflakes
- Minecraft Cupcakes
30 Slow Cooker Entrees your Family will Love!
Meal planning is definitely trending as we all want to save time and money. One of the easiest ways to get those meals prepped and ready is with the magic of the slow cooker. Here are 30 Slow Cooker Entrees your Family will Love! Perfect for those busy weeks where you’d love to have dinner ready to serve when you get home.
As a Mom of 6 I am always on the run once the kids are out of school. From after School sports, to after School clubs, [Read more…]
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Parfaits
This recipe for pumpkin spice pudding parfaits is perfect for anytime of the year!. You can definitely customize your theme by adding different garnishes like gummy worms or fruit roll ups cut in the shape of fall leaves. Include the kiddos for some parfait making fun!
(1) 4 oz. package of Jell-O Vanilla Pudding
(1) can of Pumpkin
(1) tub of Cool Whip, defrosted
(1) package of Oreo Cookies
Beat the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl according to the directions.
Crush Oreos until you’ve reached the consistency pictured above. Some larger chunks are perfectly fine.
Remove from the refrigerator and layer your parfait glasses as follows: Oreos, pumpkin pudding, Oreos, pudding.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with an Oreo cookie if you wish. Enjoy!!!
Celebrating Day of the Child with Herdez!
Ever since I can remember, my Grandma “Ma’Maria” always celebrated “Dia de los Niños” in English it’s known as “Day of the Child/Children”. She would make us our favorite treat for lunch, which was fresh made tortillas and refried beans, she would give us small presents and then she would take us out to the “Children’s day” celebrations around town. There always was a large grocery store that would give kids baby chicks as a gift. It was always our favorite thing to do. When the day was done and we would get home, Ma’Maria would cook our favorite dinner: “Pollo en mole poblano”. Ma’Maria always knew how to make us feel special. This is why I am happy to be able to share with you how we are Celebrating Day of the Child with Herdez!
Growing up with my Mother, we never celebrated it, and I always said that when I had my own kids; I would never miss a single “Dia de los Niños”. A funny and purely coincidental thing:
My husband and I got married on April 30…
On “Dia de los Niños”. [Read more…]