30 Slow Cooker Entrees your Family will Love!
Meal planning is definitely trending as we all want to save time and money. One of the easiest ways to get those meals prepped and ready is with the magic of the slow cooker. Here are 30 Slow Cooker Entrees your Family will Love! Perfect for those busy weeks where you’d love to have dinner ready to serve when you get home.
As a Mom of 6 I am always on the run once the kids are out of school. From after School sports, to after School clubs, to errands and everything else, by the time I get home the last thing I feel like doing is coking dinner. For the last 3 months I have been doing a challenge with my 15 year old Daughter, we make sure that I cook dinner every weeknight and though it’s exhausting; it’s worth it. Being able to sit down and have full Family meals really helps to take the stress off for a bit.
Here is a list of 30 Slow Cooker Entrees I’m sure your Family will Love!
- Crock Pot Chicken the Whole Chicken [Scratch Mommy]
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli [Flour On My Face]
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup [Flour On My Face]
- Creamy Steak and Potatoes [From Val’s Kitchen]
- Green Beans, Sausage & Potatoes [Teaspoon of Goodness]
- Easy Mexican Casserole Just Got Easier [My Plant Based Family]
- Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole [My Plant Based Family]
- Slow Cooker Tangy Hawaiian Meatballs [My Organized Chaos]
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff [Simply Stacie]
- Crock Pot Meat Sauce Recipe [Mom Foodie]
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken [Food’n Service]
- Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Sauce Recipe [Mummy Deals]
- Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe [The Centsable Shoppin]
- Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala [Sweet Little Kitchen]
- Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Carrots [Life Love Liz]
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken [My Organized Chaos]
- Slow Cooker Cuban Beef [Just Us Four Blog]
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders [Simply Stacie]
- Beef Tips with Mushroom Gravy [The Kitchen Wife]
- Slow Cooker Spinach & Feta Quiche [Simply Stacie]
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef Roast Asado [Living Sweet Moments]
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs [The Kitchen Wife]
- How to Make a Fall Apart Roast [High Heels and Grills]
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef [Damn Delicious]
- Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham [My Frugal Adventures]
- Crockpot Fajitas [Family Fresh Meals]
- Taco Chicken Enchiladas [Heather Likes Food]
- Slow Cooker Eggplant Lasagna [Sweet C’s Designs]
- Slow Cooker Coconut Lime Chicken [Mom Endeavors]
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs [The Girl Who Ate Everything]
Do you have some go-to recipes for those busy nights? I would love it if you would share some with me! I am always open to trying new recipes!