Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice. All opinions are 100% mine.
From Little Boys to Little Men, #SmellcomeToManhood
To spray or to over-spray, that is the question many teen boy miss. I have had my share of walk-by attacks by those innocent yet over powering over-sprayers. I used to think that they purposely over sprayed, until I had my own boys use deodorant sprays. We have 4 boys, ages 9, 12, 17, 21 and obviously deodorant is something that MUST be used. The older they have become, the more conscious they are about wanting to have certain scents and certain effects on “people” (my heart breaks a little every time because those “people” are of the “she” species)
This holiday season, giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day.” The brand also has a variety of manly smelling products for every guy on your list. Older boys and teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time.
The younger boys want to be like their Daddy, Uncles, and their Brothers, so they try to sneak their spray deodorant. My Husband had to sit down and have a little talk with them about only needing one spray instead of 10. Little do they know that for Christmas I will be giving them their own Old Spice “Gift of manhood” kits. Not only will my nose thank me, but my wallet as well since Old Spice has a great coupon just in time for Holiday shopping!
How old are your boys? How old were they when they started to ask for specific hygiene items? My “babies” are definitely in that phase of growing from childhood into Manhood; and I know my Husband is happy to say: #SmellcomeToManhood
Maybe it’s because we have lived in a hotel for the last 2 months, but I had never noticed just how “manly” my little boys smell; until living in such closed quarters… wowzers 😉
My husband laughs and says it’s the smell of them turning into Men, my boys all joke and say “it’s the smell of a Man”;
I say it’s the smell of a Mommy’s heart breaking buy fluconazole online usa because I don’t want my babies to grow up yet.
If you have loved the previous Old Spice video campaigns of the past, you will love this one; it describes so many of us Moms and Dads…
Was it not just too cute?!?!
Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange
In a boy’s journey to manhood, toys provide laughter, fun and exploration of the world. Building off the “Dadsong” ad creative, and bringing attention to the massive quantities of boxed up children’s toys in garages and attics around the country, Old Spice will launch a holiday toy donation program with non-profit Second Chance Toys, an organization dedicated to keeping plastic toys out of landfills by donating them to children in need throughout local communities in the U.S. The Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange, which runs from Dec. 3 through Dec. 15, encourages moms and dads to donate their sons’ gently used plastic toys in exchange for Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray. For more information on the Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange, visit www.secondchancetoys.org/corporate-sponsorships/oldspice.
As a true Holiday Tradition, we are having a great giveaway; a gift pack for you to “Give the gift of manhood” to a Man in your life #SmellcomeToManhood …
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray– The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt– The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds– Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool– Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape– Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions– Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate– A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Giveaway ends December 15, 2014 11:59 p.m. Open to US residents only. Giveaway winner will have 24 hours to confirm or a 2nd winner will be chosen. Tight time frame is to ensure Holiday delivery.