Gift Wrap a Fish… The Perfect Man Vacation
My wife always says that the most difficult people to shop for are Men, I think we are fairly simple. As for myself, I typically don’t want anything, or I want something simple or very basic. I have seen and heard heard how frustrated she gets when looking for the perfect gift. As a Man, I can tell you that I think I found the best gift of all; AND they have a great sale going on: “Gift Wrap a Fish”…The Perfect Man Vacation.
Cyber Monday (December 1, 2014), Waterfall Resort,
Alaska’s most popular fishing lodge, invites guests to fly
free with its “Gift Wrap a Fish” promotion. Guests who book
a summer trip during the month of December will receive
one complimentary round trip airline ticket for a value up to
This is a great gift for ANY Man, from the fishing to the memories; it’s definitely a winner in mine or anyone’s book!
The “Gift Wrap a Fish” deal is bookable December 1-31, 2014 for travel during the 2015 summer season.
Complimentary airline tickets can be paired with any Land Package for 2 or more nights, with all-inclusive
rates starting at $3,510 per person. Package includes:
• Complimentary roundtrip airfare to Ketchikan, AK (limit up to $750)
• Roundtrip sea plane between Ketchikan and Waterfall Resort
• Oceanfront lodging in historic cabins or lodge rooms (double occupancy)
• Hearty all-you-can-eat Alaskan fare
• Full service guided sport fishing on 25’ heated cabin cruises (four guests per boat)
• Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear and all other fishing equipment
• Professional fish cleaning, cutting, vacuum-packing and fishing to take your catch home
• Onsite Alaskan Airlines agent to check-in bags and fish boxes
• Ground crew in Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
• Daily housekeeping and resort services; Free Wi-Fi hot spots
Being able to go away on a vacation in general sounds great of course, but to be able to go to Alaska sounds amazing, the thought of being able to be away in such an awesome part of the world, doing “Man things” as opposed to waiting 20 minutes in line for a roller coaster ride…
nothing beats that. An idea I have for taking advantage of the great sale Waterfall Resorts has going on right now, is to book a “Guy Trip”. I am thinking a trip with my Father and my Uncle; it would definitely be a once in a lifetime experience. Maybe one day it can become a tradition and I will be able to go with my sons for years to come.
I am writing this sponsored post with Mums the Word Blogger Network and Waterfall Resort as a contributor to Adventures of a Military Family of 8; Though I am the husband, all opinions are sometimes my own.