Faster than a texting teen,
more powerful than an avid tweeter,
able to leap multiple social apps with a single touch,
It’s a camera,
it’s a phone,
no it’s the Sony Ericsson X10…
That’s right you heard me…
To just call it a phone would be just rude,
Plus it would hurt its feelings 😉
You name it, it has it.
MP3 player… Got it.
Access to social media…To easy coach!!!
8.1 mega pixel camera… Say waaaahhhhtt?!?!
Face recognition, no not the kind that finds a face…
THIS face recognition adds a tab with name of the people in the picture!!!
Memory you ask?: micro SD up to 16GB, 8GB included, Phone memory 1GB
And if that’s not enough there is this little green robot that hooks you up with massive amount capabilities.
Oh did I forget to mention that you can also use it to call people as well…?
There is no way that I can fully describe all that the Sony Ericsson X10 is capable of, or that my pictures will do it justice, but I will say this:
If ever there was a chance to hold the future within your hands…
this is it!!!
Being in the hospital with my Grandfather, I have had all the time in the world to play with my new phone, and I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you so much to The Sony Style Blogger Contest for giving me the Sony Ericsson X10 as a prize for being a Finalist!!!
It is currently not available in the U.S, but if you ever were waiting to get a new phone, THEE new phone, this will be the phone to want;
the phone to get!!!
Did I mention it only weighs 4.8 ounces?!?!
Here are some of the specifics of this baby:
- Camera – 8.1 Mega pixels
- Digital Zoom – up to 16x
- Auto focus – Automatic focus for optimal clarity.
- Face recognition – Your phone automatically recognizes up to five faces in your picture.
- Image stabilizer – Avoid blurriness caused by slight hand movements.
- Flash / light type – Photo light-When lighting conditions are poor, your picture can still be good.
- Send to web – Catch moments with your camera and send straight to your personal web site or blog.
- Video recording – Record video clip-Video light-More light when shooting video.
- Geo-tagging – Have your photo tagged with information on where it was taken.
- Smile detection – Let the camera automatically snap the shot when your subject flashes a smile.
- TrackID – Record a few seconds of a song and get track, artist and album information sent to your phone in seconds.Media Player
- An in-phone media player for music and video
- Album art – Choose music by browsing CD album art or other images
- Blue tooth stereo (A2DP) – Music from phone to headset over a wireless connection.
- PlayNow – Download music and games to your phone.
- Music tones – MP3, AA
- Bookmarks – Quick access to your favorite Web sites.
- Google search – Find what you’re after with the Google search function.
- Web feeds – Get the news in your phone as it happens.
- Web browser – WebKit: Full Internet browser with support for standard protocols, images and video.
- Media – Media content in one place for fast and easy access.
- 3D games – Enjoy quality games with full color and depth.
- YouTube™ – View your favorite YouTube™ videos, or upload your own – access is easy via the YouTube™ application.
- Video streaming – Realtime video streaming, e.g. live cam
- Video Clip – Video clip viewing and transfer to another phone or PC
- Sony Ericsson Mediascape – Get instant access to – and a perfect overview of – all your content.
- 3.5 mm audio jack – Share your music via the extra jack. Use any headphones with a standard-sized 3.5 mm connector.
- Wisepilot™ turn-by-turn navigation* – Get live instructions for how to find your way to your destination – and have fun en route.
- aGPS – Use GPS-powered location-based services.
- Google Maps™ – Find your way to your destination.
- Bluetooth™ technology – Secure wireless connectivity for transferring items to other Bluetooth™ products up to a range of 10 meters.
- USB support – PC to phone USB cable support
- WiFi™ – Utilize high-speed Internet at Wi-Fi™ hot spots at airports and other facilities.
- Conversations – Say it via chat-style text messaging.
- Email – Check your email inbox wherever you are.
- Text messaging (SMS) – Send text greetings anywhere in the world.
- Picture messaging (MMS) – Colourful multimedia messaging.
- Predictive text input – Fast and easy text messaging.
- Facebook™ application – Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook™ through your phone.
- Speakerphone – Loudspeaker suitable for using the phone as an office hands free
- Vibrating Alert – The phone vibrates and you can feel when a call comes in
- Sony Ericsson Timescape™ – All your communication with one person in one place.
- Onscreen QWERTY keyboard – Easy typing with the full onscreen QWERTY keyboard.
- Auto rotate – Switch from vertical to horizontal mode by rotating the phone. Whatever you’re viewing will rotate to suit.
- Picture wallpaper – Background picture on-screen when the phone is in standby mode
- Touchscreen – Intuitive navigation – just touch the screen.
- Alarm clock – Set a time, and your phone will ring at that time
- Calendar – Fully functional calendar with day, week and month views and reminders
- Calculator -Built-in fully functional calculator
- Flight mode – Disable the radio receivers and transmitters in your phone so you can safely use other functions.
- Phone book – Store names and phone numbers
“Sony provided me with a free Sony Ericsson X10 phone and a PSPgo and FIFA Soccer 10 game in connection with my participation in the Sony Ericsson/Sony Style X10 Blogger Contest, which requires me to blog about Sony and/or Sony Ericsson Products.”
43 thoughts on “Falling in Love all over again… The Sony Ericsson X10 ;)”
I JUST CAUGHT THE TWEET U SENT ABOUT THE X10.
THAT THANG IS TIGHT YO!
YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE WON THAT BABY, GOOD LUCK IN BEING THE SONY BLOGGER.
omg, i am so in love with your phone!!!
my favorite part i think id the face recog. omg i love it!!!!
i was due for an upgrade bbut after seeing this,i am waiting for the x10!!
thanx for sharing,i hope you and gramps win!!!!
OMG, I had to come see what ,y friend was talking about!!!
I have to have this phone!!
I was waiting for my new phone next month, but I’d rather wait and have this baby for college!!!
Now that I read this post, I know that that pretty thing the nurses are drooling over is the X10. I even heard a few doctors speaking about it in the lounge.
The feauters are amazing and as a business man, this phone is truly a dream.
Good luck, and I hope that if the Judges have any sense, they will see that you have the heart to be the Sony Blogger.
I will be seeing you around these hallways for a while.
I absolutely fell in love with your poem/jingle for the phone.
That is absolutely creative!
I am Richard’s wife, my Father in law is in the room next to your Grandfather, I am the lady with the pink sweater all of the time.
You are a true blessing to your Grandfather sweetie.
We often talk about how strong you are, we have heard what your grandfather is going through.
I wish there was a place where we could vote and leave comments for the judges, because I believe my entire family would vote for you, we have seen first hand what an enourmous heart and true passion you have for what you love.
That is the heart of a true blogger.
Sony needs you, more than you need them sweetie.
can it be possible that both women are in love with the same thing?
i want this phone!
i was waiting for the 4g iphone,but you changed my mind!
man, now i know what jackie was talking about!
i want this phone!
forget getting the other one she wanted, this is tight!
looks like a winner babe, well posted, u rock xxx
I am totally getting this phone before jackie and travis!!
i have too!!
I will tell you this Lily,
as a Doctor, I can see this phone being my new best friend, it is amazing.
I was waiting along with my nieces to get the new 4g iphone, but your passion has sold us.
This phone is just exactly as you put it:
The future in your hands.
Don’t be surprised if I go and ask you to borrow it 😀
Oh, how funny, my husband told me the third post is what he wants for Father’s Day!
Maybe I can get one before all of them *wink *wink
Congratulations again sweetheart 😀
watch, i am going to make sure i beat all of my cousins to this phone.
it is just NICE!
SONT TELL THEM, BUT I AM GOING TO BE THE FIRST IN MY FAMILY TO BUY THIS PHONE!!!
NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GO GET IT!!!
I WILL THOUGH, THAT WAS AN AWESOME PRIZE!!!
ok so my grandma asked what I want for tomorrow’s college graduation,
I know what I want!!!!!!
I am going to get on whatever waiting list I can find!!
now I see what all the buzz is about around my Husband’s bed!
Yes, you have given many gift requests ;D
All of my Grandchildren want this phone now, and I don’t blame them.
ok, the last time I am going to stalk your blog,lol!
ok now in the phone world, I will call this bigger than hugeness, I just can’t come up with a name right now,lol, ok ok it has one x10.
It’s just too cool!
I just come home from Academic All State Award Ceremony, My older son wins the award among 100 students around the state, it is $1000 in cash.
I am so very tickled by your lovely comment.
Thank you for the encouragement.
i can see why you would fall in love with this phone, it is just amazing!
Well, all I can say is that I know a few grandchildren that will be asking for this phone for Christmas. If it was in part to support you on your finalists trial period, I would indeed buy their phones now.
TY so much for all of the help!!!
My friends and readers rock!!!
isn’t it? I love it, and I don’t even have it with service yet, lol!!!
OMG, Thank you so much Mary Alice for that comment and willingness to support me and my grandfather!!!
She is a beauty, you are right about that!
i can see why you fell in love,this phone is very nice.good luck.
Well, my grandchildren have a big fuss about the newest iphone coming out in June. I will show them this phone, I think it is a lot more fun, and will not make them just like everyone else. Thank you for sharing!
if you can believe it,i still use the first nextell phone ha!
Yes, I am in love 😉
Thank you Mrs. Nelson for your support!!!
The phone is like woa. I’m saving up now I can’t wait till it comes out. Sony out did the rest.
Don’t need to say any more.
I know right?
even if I don’t win the Grand Prize, I am happy to have already won these prizes 😉
X1o looks tight. I don’t even have words to describe it. I give it to you ma that phone is off the hook.
now this is what i am talking about!
this alone would be a majot goodie under my tree!
now i can completely see why you would love this phone, it is just amazing and fun.
This is truly something to fall in love with!
i AM IN LOVE!
OMG, NEVERMIND ABOUT HIM WANTING THE PSPGO, THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, THAT’s a phone!
can we share 😉
you take weekends and i take weekdays!
This is it, this is my next phone!
This would completely come in handy at the office for networking, and socially so i could make everyone jelous!
Congrats on being a finalist Lily! It’s so great to see all those late-night hours writing, tweeting, Facebookin’, etc, etc, being rewarded. Best of luck!!!
this just seems like such a wonderfull treat! better than the iphone4 by the complaints I hear about the calls
Comments are closed.