I am so excited to share this recipe with you because it’s SO easy! With the Holiday season quickly approaching, my time seems to be more and more stretched. I’ve found it difficult to make everything I love if I don’t begin very early or find super easy and fast recipes. The teenagers love to help come up with ideas and especially love to help execute these blog posts. They helped compose this post from typing to editing the photos; it was their first full project. We hope you enjoy this post: How to Make Mickey Snowman Cake pops!
How to Make Mickey Snowman Cake pops!
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Chocolate cake mix
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages of Wilton white chocolate wafers
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 tube of orange cookie icing
- 1 package of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 cupcake pan fitted with cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Following the back of the cake box directions, prepare cupcakes as directed
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way and bake for 21 minutes
- Once baked, place onto a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes
- Remove cupcakes for pan and continue to cool
- Using a large bowl, remove cupcake liners and place cupcakes into the bowl, about 5 cupcakes at a time
- Using your hands, crumble the cupcakes into fine crumbs
- Mix in 1 1/2 spoonful of frosting until combined
- Your cupcake mixture should resemble cookie dough texture
- Using a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, scoop mixture into your hands and roll into a ball for the head of the snowman
- Using 1 package of white chocolate wafers, pair up 2 wafers with 12 cake balls that you are using for the snowman head
- Place a wafer into each corner of the cake balls where ears would go
- Repeat steps with remaining 11 head cake balls
- Place onto cookie sheet fitted with the parchment paper
- Using a bigger scoop, scoop some cake ball mixture into your hand and roll
- You want the bottom half to be twice the size of the head
- Place into freezer for at least 2 hours
- Using a double boiler, melt the second bag of white chocolate wafers
- Once chocolate is melted, take cake balls out of freezer
- Carefully peel off the larger cake ball off the parchment paper
- Dip the whole cake ball into the chocolate
- Very lightly shake off excess chocolate and then place back onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat step with remaining bottoms
- Carefully dip the head into the melted chocolate and then place the snowman head onto the center part of the body
- Let the chocolate harden
- peel a Twizzler strand off and tie around the neck of the snowman
- Using the black cookie icing, pipe on the coal for the body and the face
- Using the orange cookie icing, pipe on the nose
- Let dry for 30 minutes before enjoying!
- My kids made cupcakes because they always take the extras to school, but you can make a cake as well.
So what did you think? Do you think they are easy enough for you to make? You can customize these to match any Holiday or occasion.
Thank you for your visit and your support.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read our post. I hope that you are able to make this recipe and come back to tell us about it! If you would like to share pictures with us so we can share them, feel free to email us or share on our social media channels. If you love this post, please consider helping us by sharing it with your friends and Family, we really do appreciate it!!!
As always, this post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate you so much for shopping through them, as it helps support the costs of our site at no additional charge to you.