A classic Thanksgiving dish with a twist: Roasted Yams w/ Smoked Paprika
Here is the recipe:
2 medium-large (approx. 3 pnds) red yams “Red Garnet,”
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees
- line your baking sheets with silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Cut all the yams to approx. dice sized squares
- in a mixing bowl, toss yams, oil, and smoked paprika.
- spread the yams evenly on your baking sheets and bake for 10 mins.
- using a spatula, carefully flip your yams and bake for approx. 8-10 mins more (depending on your oven)
- Enjoy tender , while the outside is deliciously caramelized.
Serve as a
Your Family will thank you!
P.S. You can also add a little bit of rosemary for an even more intense flavor!
Do you have any special meals or dishes you love to create around special occasions?