Starbucks Copycat Caramel Macchiatto Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Recipe
I have a Husband with a weakness, and though his weakness is not as bad as mine (at least shoes & purses can be worn); his weakness is still something that needs some type of intervention 😉
Not being able to go get him a Caramel Macchiato at midnight when he gets home from school and work made me sad because many times it was a treat that I knew he would appreciate. This is why I am so happy to be able to share this copycat recipe with you, we have tried it and it passes his test!
I hope you enjoy!
3/4 C hot strong coffee
1/2 C 2 % milk
1 1/2 TBSP brown sugar
2 tsp caramel-flavored syrup
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon-flavored syrup
Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add the hot coffee, caramel syrup, cinnamon syrup and brown sugar.
- Shake 2% milk in a jam / mason jar until it’s foamy.
- Remove the lid, then microwave for a 30 seconds.
- Result is spoonfuls of foam, plus warm milk to pour in your latte.
- Gently fold in the foam/milk to combine with hot coffee mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- Drizzle the whip cream with caramel sauce
- Serve immediately.
More delicious drink recipes we know you will love:
- Recipe: How to Make Authentic Strawberry Whiskey Sweet Tea
- The Spookiest Halloween Drink Recipes Ever!
- How to Make Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cider Recipe
- The Best 30 Mocktail Recipes Ever!
- Recipe: How to Make Pomegranate Agave Martini