Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Dreft. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am happy to be able to post about “My #Amazinghood Experience with Dreft plus Giveaway” because it’s a dear brand in my heart. Many moons ago, when my now 15-year-old daughter was a baby; I only used Dreft. It was just common sense as a Mom of a newborn. As she got a little older I decided that we were going to start washing her clothes with the same detergent we all used. I will never forget that day. After her bath, I put on a sleeper and gave her, her favorite blankie. I cuddled with her on the couch as I did every night. She started being a bit fussy, I noticed her face a little red so I took off her blankie thinking she was just a little hot. 15 minutes later, she’s crying. I look at her and her face is broken out, her lips and eyes are swollen; she looked like a little boxer. I freaked out and had my Mom rush us to the emergency room. After a few tests, they said she was having a severe allergic reaction to the new detergent. To keep her on Dreft for a few more months (she was 8 months at this point). After she was 14 months I tried the grown-up detergent again. Same reaction, same recommendation. 4 years later, same thing, same recommendation. She is now 15 years old guess who gets congratulated in the detergent aisle or cashier lane?
She can roll around in dirt, sweat up a storm while she plays in every sports team, every season; but she can not use regular detergent. She literally swells up like a bad case of Botox experiments.
Make sure to download Dreft’s “Amazing Baby Days” app now available for FREE on the App store. This one of-a kind app helps parents – and parents to be – capture the amazing moments of pregnancy through their baby’s first year and has recently been updated so that moms and dads can make keepsake movies from photos and videos captured within the app!
I skeptically tried the new different baby stages detergent’s and we had no reaction!
- Dreft Newborn (Stage One): Expectant and new parents can wash their little one’s fabrics with Dreft’s same beloved hypoallergenic formula, designed to be tough on stains and gentle on baby’s skin with the beloved Dreft baby scent.
- NEW Dreft Active Baby (Stage Two): Specially designed with a growing, developing baby in mind, NEW Dreft Active Baby helps to remove 99% of baby food stains and other outdoor messes with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula and fresh scent.
- NEW Dreft Blissfuls (Stage Three): NEW Dreft Blissfuls in-wash scent boosters gives families the baby fresh scent they love. Safe on all fabrics, these buy clonazepam usa beads help bring back that nostalgic, amazing baby scent (and all those memories) with every wash.
Understanding that laundry needs for little ones change as they grow and develop, Dreft, the #1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians, the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for baby clothes and a trusted brand for more than 80 years, has expanded its product line-up to better meet the different life-stage needs of babies and their families. Now with Dreft’s new line of laundry care products, families can focus less on the mess and more on the amazing moments they share together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pgiOH1a_g&index=1&list=PLUUY9_XLg2LkOWJr72_i8rwd0jrCoF2_l
And can I tell you personally about the scents?!?!
The Dreft Newborn stage is the well-known baby clothes smell we smile with.
The Dreft Active Baby Stage Two smells amazing, it gives it a little “cooler” kick,
The Dreft Blissfuls Stage Three in-wash scent boosters is the bee’s knees!!!
It has a “Rosey” smell, and when you use it on your favorite adult blankie; it’s just perfect!
Being that I have to wash not only her clothing with Dreft, but I also have to use it on all the common things we use like my “couch blankies”, and her siblings’ and my bedding; I am glad that there are 3 different scents now that I can use to give my home a different mood in each room.
Whether parents want to swaddle their newborn in fabric washed in gentle, hypoallergenic Dreft Newborn detergent; gently tackle tough stains while developing babies explore their world with Dreft’s NEW hypoallergenic Active Baby formula; or experience that delicious, nostalgic baby scent with NEW Dreft Blissfulls scent-boosting beads – Dreft is there for every amazing step of the way.
I am happy to be able to bring you a giveaway in which YOU can also fall in love with the new scents!
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors, this giveaway will include:
NEW Dreft product line-up (1 of each)
Little Me receiving blanket (1 blanket)
Ingenuity Booster Chair (1 chair)
Aden by Aden & Anis Lovey (1 Aden)
Carters 5 Year Memory Book (1 memory book)
Make sure you leave a separate comment with name/link you used for each entry. You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Comment on this blog post and tell us why you need a life-staged detergent regimen.
- Additional/Optional Entries:
- Share this post on Twitter, make sure you use the hashtag #Amazinghood & @Militaryfamof8
- Follow @militaryfamof8 on Twitter
- Follow Militaryfamof8 on Instagram
- Follow Adventures of a Military Family of 8 on Pinterest
- Share this post through any Social Media Channels
- Like and comment in any status on our Fan page
- comment on any post from our blog Adventures Of A Military Family of 8
- share any of our posts through social media channels
- 5 Entries if you RSVP to my Wedding board (leave 5 comments so they count as 5 entries w/name you rsvp’ed with)
- Enter This Giveaway for a $75 Gift Certificate to Don Roberto’s Jewelers (5 Entries, leave 5 comments)
- Stay tuned for additional entries…
Giveaway ends June 1st at 11p.m. Must be 18 & up to enter. Open to US only. Winner will be notified immediately after giveaway ends, and winner will have 12 hours to respond with information or second winner will be chosen; fast turn-around for prize information submission.